Monday, October 11, 2004

"Yo Quiero Taco Bell"

Once again, I have not blog in about14 days I think maybe more. To be honest I don't even think I know the days I am living in ever since about the time school started. I have not blog in awhile in part because I got lazy yea shock right, in other because I just did not feel the need to express myself through a computer screen, but now as a request of my former team captain and great friend Ana Lucero I started blogging again, the question is how long will this last well to be honest I have no idea. I guess I will try my best to blog more often since Ana and a few of you out there ask me to. Now lets see well things at school are not so good I have a lot of homework and when I get home I have no energy to do it what so ever. Parent conference is went about the same "Victor is a great or good student, but he can do better in these or that" that is the statement most commonly used by my teachers. Then my mom with her ever classical "Victor is lazy he watches way too much TV." Ok I will take that I watch too much TV, but that I am lazy well that is just going too far I prefer to called it unmotivated or tired. Ok I admit that sometimes I am lazy and I know, but how come they only focus on the bad things I do and not the good. When I do a good thing is just like you got a 90 you should get higher grades I mean come on I go to school from 8:45 till 5:30. On top of that I have about three more hours of homework who wouldn't be tired, but ok whatever I need to get to a university, but first a little TV. You may be asking what do you mean by a little well about an hour or so. Later everybody and Ana thanks for encouraging me to blog again because if you wouldn't have told me I would probably just leave my posting count at 44. Well later everybody take care! "The choices you make are as important than the ones you don't make.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ana said...

Hey, the same thing is happening to me. We have a tv in our appartment and I have spent hours glued to it. I have to admit that my grades have suffered a bit. And yes, I have gotten lazy. But I must do better, I now I can do better. Today I found out that last week (when I was glued to the tv) I failed a quiz and a midterm, not good. This week I have not watched tv. I have to be strong and resist the temptation to sit in front of the tv and let my worries melt away with a couple of hours of wathcing mindless tv.

Victor we have to do better so you cant get into Ivey leage school and so I can stay in school.

How is acdec going? Are they doing invitational? If not good luck with district in December. Win one for the team.

10:24 PM  
Blogger aguila said...

Hey Ana Acadec is going alright I seem to be the last of the survivors of the white team you commanded many moons ago. I don't even remember most of the team members now. Is kind of difficult people don't want to listen to me, but oh well what is to be done. I promise I will do my best to win more than one for the team hopefully. Remember Ana we are Mexi*can* not Mexi*can't.* Take care Ana and remember "be the change you want to see in the world." Ghandi

11:35 PM  
Blogger Noemi said...

I don't think many of us are putting much effort into Acdec.(Or was it just me?) I hope I did better on the Art test. I understood more questions...Keep blogging.

11:01 PM  
Blogger aguila said...

No Noemi your are not the only one who has not put much effort in acadec lately I have not being doing so good myself, but I know if you want something bad enough you will find a way to get it. The truth is if you really like acadec and want to get to the next level then people find ways to it (no Mr. Locke is not cheating sorry to dissapoint you). Well goodluck Noemi glad to have you on the team wether your first or last place you are still one of the most tallented and smartest people in Sunset. Use that to your advantage not only in acadec or school, but in life in general. amd even though you haven't been trying a whole lot you are still number 21 I believe. I know of you tried you would be in the top ten or five. Laterz and remember SI SE PUEDE!

1:56 AM  
Blogger J. Grimes said...

Yay! You're still blogging!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://goioypbw.com/mhle/pjer.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dfoxkupv.com/srtj/uvhs.html]Cool site[/url]

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://goioypbw.com/mhle/pjer.html | http://czfuppet.com/ktwr/ewso.html

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video Codes By VideoCodeZone