Friday, October 15, 2004

Miracle

A few hours ago a saw the movie "Miracle." Is a pretty good movie is about the struggles of the U.S. National hockey team in the olympics to beat the odds and do the unthinkable, win the gold medal. Mr. Locke said that the whole acadec team should watch it, but the way things are going we would be lucky to get one of doc oh so famous traditional dances from time to time. If you are in acadec you know what I am referring to, but anyway if you like sports movies and you like to see the struggles of man vs. man you should rent this movie I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Speaking of stars I should probably read a little super quiz and do my homework that needs to be done. I hope everybody that is going or went to the fair had or has fun. I started cleaning out by backpack and I quit half way during the job because some how seeing all those pappers all over the place made me really sleepy.
I want to go see that movie with the little military cartoons it looks really funny. This Sunday is my mom's birthday and I have no idea what to give her I am broke, but I will come up with something hopefully in the next 30 something hours.
I talked with my friend today he thought he was not going to graduate, but he found out that he is so he is really euphoric about that. I am happy for him. He goes to school in Cedar Hill. Doesn't that sound exciting? Well no not really, but blah! History tends to repeat itself, so learned from your mistakes or you will trip on the same rock over and over again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ana said...

Man, this week has been tough. I just spent 11 hours in school today, I have a major test comming up so I had to go to review sessions. I hope to do better on this one then I did last time. So I feel for you. Acdec is hard, but it is very close to the college experiance. There are so many things you can learn and if you dedicate a lot of time to one subject you can meddal in that. The only differene in colloge is no meddals. It is hard to stay on top of all your homework and still give yourself time to relax. But somehow it all turns out fine in the end.

Good luck with studing and good luck with acdec. My best advice is learn for the sake of learning. With time meddals will rust but the things you learn well, will never rust. You can quote me on that.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Ana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Neal Locke said...

My medals aren't rusted...

6:20 AM  
Blogger Ana said...

No but hows you memory?

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video Codes By VideoCodeZone