Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Days of Summer

Ok well I have not really done much this summer other than hang out with my friends and take summer classes at Mountain View. Which to me are easier than Mrs. Grimes class sophomore year, but I guess that just means that our AP Teacher did a good job preparing us for college. I have to say there have been a few things I learned over the summer and one of the most important ones are not to take life too seriously, you will never make it out alive! I go back to UT in about two weeks which I think is good because here I kind of feel out of place, I guess is because everybody went their separate ways now and my life now is in Austin. But I am going to miss my friends very much to metiioned a couple that have blogs they are Rocio, Noemi, and Jonathan, I wish them and the rest of my friends the best of luck in whatever they do! Until next time, take care and do not forget to smile!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rocio said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Rocio said...

Victor, I some how feel the opposite of what you feel and it's strange. I wonder if you will come back to Dallas when you graduate.

1:13 PM  
Blogger J. Grimes said...

Thanks, Victor!!! I'm so glad I had the chance to teach you.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Neal Locke said...

I know how you feel when you talk about college feeling more like home than home, Victor--but we already talked about that this summer. Listen, I just wanted to take the chance to let you know how proud I am of you, and to tell you (in case you don't already know) that I think you are an incredible young man with an amazing future ahead of him. I'm so glad that I've been able to watch and contribute some to your life. Take care of yourself, and be safe, OK?

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video Codes By VideoCodeZone