Saturday, September 24, 2005

A Flashback of Acadec

Yesterday, I took my first exam since I been here at UT. It was for Biology I think I did pretty well on it. Man all the reading we have to do is crazy and then take test on what we read is just like acadec. In fact, my psy professor is giving a 50 question multiple choice test just like a standard acadec test. I have written a bunch of papers already and still there are a lot more to go. Ok, well till next time Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not by accident that the happiest people are those who make a conscious effort to live useful lives. Their happiness, of course, is not a shallow exhilaration where life is one continuos intoxicating party. Rather, their happiness is a deep sense of inner peace that comes when they believe their lives have meaning and that they are making a difference for good in the world. -Ernest A. Fitzgerald

4 Comments:

Blogger Juan Carlos said...

Wow flashback of Acadec, I bet that feels nice, to remember those high school days...I will probably have the same flashbacks as you do, remembering Acadec...Keep up the good work in college by the way!

8:05 PM  
Blogger aguila said...

Thanks JC you keep up the good work in high school. Take care talk to u later.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Rocio said...

I know what you mean about Acadec. I just finished a paper for my writing class and the professor asked us to start with an interesting intro. Of course, being the decathelete that I am, I began with spanish words (yeah sounds like all my speeches). He loved it and said that it was wonderful. Also the interview skills I obtained in Acadec helped me with all these job interviews. I did four interviews and in all of them I was offered the position. Speech has also helped since now I am not afraid to give presentations in class.

7:49 PM  
Blogger aguila said...

Thats great yea my psychology test is a standard 50 question multiple choice test. Talk about an acadec flashback.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video Codes By VideoCodeZone