Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Coterie and War of the Worlds

Mrs. Grimes wanted me to update my blog, so now at least I know I have one person that still reads it. Yesterday I went to the Ice House to see Victor, Daniel, Chris, Mauricio, and Michael play, I have to say it was pretty cool. I saw some people that somehow knew me, but I didn't even remember their names. They would say, "Hey, Victor where you been at?" I would say, "Just here waiting for school to start." Then I was sitting in the front row and some members of the band "Man Factory" were playing arond and one of them almost fell down on top of me. I saw all my life flash before me. Well, not really, but it was pretty funny. I had never seen the guys play before it was really cool to be able to say those guys right there are my friends.
We only stayed for "man factory" and "Coterie" because Mauricio, Pedro, and some other friend went to see War of the Worlds. It was scary seeing your home planet being attack by aliens. It was a cool movie. After we came home from the movies, Pedro drop Mauricio at my house and the other friends and I just sat outside in this little swing I have. Oh, Pedro went home because he had to work the next day. I was telling Mauricio that this are our last few moments together because we are soon going to college. He was like yea, but you can still call me and then I will find some excuse to hang up. So then I said, "just like old times."
So they left my house around one and I went inside and watch tv. Yea, that is about it. Until next time, take care, See ya later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

blah i wanted to go see Coterie! that sucks i had to work. maybe next decade if they ever play again. someday i will see them play. and i will not listen to man factory. or watch the war of the worlds. until it comes out on cable at least. k bye

1:34 AM  
Blogger J. Grimes said...

I'd like to hear them play. Are they going to continue during college, or are they all off to different places? I forget where Mauricio is going to school; isn't Daniel going to be right here in Dallas at SMU still?

Thanks for updating!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video Codes By VideoCodeZone