Friday, October 22, 2004

This upcoming week is my last week at Sunset for awhile, because the doctors said the surgery was going to be November the 1st insted of the 13. I guess I am going to miss school I am going to be so lonely no more MVM (Maurio, Victor, and Mario). No more test for acadec, no more boring spanish literature, oh no wait they will probably send the work to my house or the hospital. Nevertheless MVM is going to be missing the "V" is just going to be M&M like the chocolate candies, I am going to miss those two I look forward to going to school just for us to hang out and have fun. Hope that everything works out ok. There is a couple of people out there about three or four that are mad at me I am sorry I did mean to make you mad. alright laterz.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ana said...

Wow, I did not know you were having surgery. Well, I hope that everything goes well and that you get better soon. Hopefuly they will keep you busy with work and if not you have plenty of acdec stuff to read. I'll be praying for you.

12:19 AM  
Blogger aguila said...

See, but I don't want work. I guess they are going to give it to me anyway, but oh well. See if I did not have other work I could study for acadec, and I could medal a lot. I am sure everything will go well at least, I hope it does.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Ana said...

i hope so too.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Victor,

I Have been looking at your website and reading your articles they're very interesting, I like them. I hope that we continue to know each other and become very good friends, and keep in mind that you are a wonderful human being and that there is many people that love you and care about you. I'm certainly one of them. Good luck, at Austin and keep aiming beyond the stars I know you can reach your dreams and be all you can be. Well take care of yourself and I'll talk to you soon. We did it, Senior's 2005 Rock!!!

Darlene

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video Codes By VideoCodeZone