Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I am crazy

So I haven't blog in less than a month, and you all say I don't blog see i do. Well, my birthday past, then nothing happened, then some more time passed by and yet nothing happened. School is cool people so stay in school. Don't argue with me and just stay in school, and by school I mean the actual class and not just walking around the school. Math benchmark was hard for me, but I am dumb at math so blaaaaaaaaah. On the other hand, well in English class I am doing pretty good. I am not the best, but hey I am passing with B. The time is getting closer for me to have to grow up and leave everything I know and love behind. Man, college I will be the first to go to college and I am kind of excited and scared at the same time, but hey I had to deal with much harder things.
Ok, new paragragh I join chess club and I want some new people to get in because I am the best one in there for real and you all know I don't like to show off in fact, my chess skills are not so good, but I want someone who can give me a challenge. I been trying to do my essay for Mrs. Grimes and I am stuck. I got an interview at Austin College, I am sure I will be ok I am an interesting person hahaha no I am not. Shhhh, but they don't know that ok so don't tell them. I do think I have a shot of getting accepted my mom said, "you do not put as much attention as you used to to school." Now that I think about it she might have a point so now I am going to do my best to put more attention to school and see what happens.
Oh my god, I just agreed with my mom hehe. My mom says I get bad grades so now I got to get good grades. I am going to go and work on getting good grades ok. Good grades are good. Ok I got to go and make good grades, but in math I am always lost so I am going to try to get help. Ok peace out ya and remember to not forget what you don't want to remember. You will understand if you don't already do and if you don't well that means that you did in fact remember to forget what you wanted to forget!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video Codes By VideoCodeZone