Wednesday, July 13, 2005

History Class and AP Score kind of think about they are both history.

I got my AP Scores today, I did ok, but not as good as I wanted to. I opened the envolope hoping I passed the English Language because that is the one I felt I did the best in, but to my surprise I actually got a 2 on the English Language and a 3 on English Literature. I was so mad because I tried so hard and I didn't pass. At least I will get $500, but a $1,ooo sounds and looks much better... AP Test what do they know? I was also mad because I wanted a five on Spanish Literature, but I got a 4. Mugrosos AP Test, nada mas me hacen enojar. Pero ya ni modo ya que. People tell me I should be glad, but I am not as glad as people think I should be because I know I should have done better.
On other notes, Today was my first day of history class it looks alright, the teacher is a guy that 26 years old with long hair. So, I was suprise he actually looked cool for a teacher. Oh yea, the funniest thing happened..... I saw Mrs. Azcuna my former physics teacher taking the class. I was like isn't this ironic. My first day went pretty good except for the fact that I still couldn't buy the book and I have to pay $65 dollars for a USED book. I hope I can get the book today and that way I can start reading it. I actually answer some questions today and I heard some girl that was behind me go damn. That was pretty funny and the other thing was that I was answering questions and not my former physiccs teacher. I didn't learned much in her class because all she had us do is copy questions out of the book and copy the answers from the appendix which is the part of the book that suppose to be useless. But I have to say, we used the appendix more than what we used our brains in that class. Ok, well enough of me complaining about the past, butI did say I was going to talk about history so I kept my word. Is now 5:40am wednesday night I still can't sleep I felt to sleep like at 10pm when I got back from the class and woke up like at 12 pm, which is techcally today and now I can't sleep. Until next time.... Take care and I hope your having a good summer because I am really not. Later

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

High five in the 4 on the Spanish Lit. I got the same thing. I know what you mean about wanting a higher score. I wanted a five on the Calculus but it didn't happen but its ok I'm still happy.

11:59 AM  
Blogger aguila said...

Congrats to you for getting a 4 on cal and span, and passing both english. That should give you some credit hours that will help at least a little bit. Besides, you are going to need that money you get for passing when you go to NY. So, how has your summer been going?

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summer has been great but its going by so fast I wish it would just take its time.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video Codes By VideoCodeZone