Friday, July 22, 2005

The future ever so near.... never been excited/ scared at the same time!

Hey what up ya? Well, this week I went to the acadec meeting it was nice seeing things in a different perspective and the pizza was pretty good too. Jonathan is now a team captain, but I still think of him as my section leader, why? I don't know I guess I think of him as my little project. When he was in acadec at first, he was confused and scared I think. As time passed by, he started adjusting to his role and started helping not only the team with his scores, but also helping the people in the team whenever they couldn't figure out something. They were writing essays, and then I mentioned to Jonathan I still think of you as white as in him being in the white team, but as clever and the smart little devil he is he said, I'm white, what's wrong with you? It was pretty funny to see him and his brother fight for food.
In other notes, I have my roommate and my room assignment for UT. I am rooming with Pedro at the biggest dorm in Texas, I think second largest in the nation. Take a guest come on go ahead? No, your lying? Is Jester people Jester yup sounds like fun doesn't. There is just one thing, it smells like crap. Jonathan clean my room! Come on I have cookies... My history class is boring, but I think I am learning some things. We have a test tuesday.... College I think college is like acadec without the medals. You have to read and read oh and did I mentioned reading? Then, you take test and all that good stuff except this time it counts for a grade. There is no if you come to competition you get at least a 70.... NO....You fail if you don't go to class and study. I saw myself naked yesterday, stop thinking nasty people dang... I saw my baby pictures because we had left all our baby and back in the days pictures in mexico. So, my mom come back from mexico last night and she brought them with her. I was kinda of cute back then. I wonder what happened? Jonathan stop laughing is not funny. Ok, is a little funny. It was good to see old memories. That box also had a Garfield book I used to read when I was little it was cool. Now I have it again. Yay for me and the book. P.S. I got my hair cut yesterday, I went with Mauricio he got quote the Chandler look (from FRIENDS).

3 Comments:

Blogger aguila said...

ok, i spell guess wrong, anyway, I am an investment now. Yes, so I am cool. Well, not really, but hey I will never be cool no matter what. Yea, I know what ya thinking you are cool or you got that right. ahh who cares? Wait a minute I do or do I? ok, i am leaving now bye.

2:23 AM  
Blogger J. Grimes said...

I know you'll do great at UT. Phillip bought little Wesley his first "Hook 'em horns" outfit today!

2:39 AM  
Blogger aguila said...

aaawwwwwwwwwww i bet he looks really cute in it. Alright, go wesley go! Hook'em Horns! See people Wesley knows what's up. Because babbies can't ever be wrong. Just something to think about.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video Codes By VideoCodeZone